Land and Infrastructure Development
Working with the landscape
Bligh Tanner’s civil engineering expertise supports major urban infrastructure, essential to the economic development of our communities. This work includes engineering for major road and rail projects, development of port facilities, and building projects for schools, hospitals and commercial developments.
We are committed to sustainable land development, integrating essential engineering infrastructure with the urban and natural environments. Our approach involves working with the landscape, rather than against it. Combining experience in town planning, environmental and civil engineering, we provide a service that balances the myriad urban living, planning and development challenges.
Our skill set covers all aspects of civil engineering, planning and design for community infrastructure covering transport, building construction and land development for public and private clients.
We have extensive experience in:
- Development feasibility and approvals
- Civil engineering for road, rail and ports
- Temporary roadworks design for major projects
- Roads, carparks and services
- Bulk earthworks
- Erosion and sediment control (ESC)
- Water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
- Flood, drainage and overland flow assessments