Infrastructure, Asset Advisory + Land Development
We deliver safe, resilient and reliable solutions for aging assets
Improving asset performance, managing the risks to sustain buildings and assets over their lifecycle, and setting benchmark asset performance each form part of the ongoing challenges clients face when balancing optimal business operations and capital expenditure. Bligh Tanner’s approach focuses on innovative and fit-for-purpose methodology to best manage your assets.
Bligh Tanner combines data analytics and digital technologies to minimise capital expenditure, reduce downtime and resource maintenance and optimise buildings and assets. Bligh Tanner focus on the full lifecycle of your assets, employing proven strategies, our vast experience in forensic engineering, diagnostic engineering and innovative digital technologies to extend your assets’ lives.
- Undertaking site-based condition assessments
- Advanced digital structural analysis, performance testing and monitoring; for developing conservation management plans and strategies
- Management of assets ‘on demand’ over a period of time, allowing extremely cost effective solutions.
Our expertise includes the provision of assets management of:
- Drainage Networks
- Jetties or Marine Structures
- Rail Infrastructure
- Mine Assets
- Material Technology
Infrastructure and Land Development
Bligh Tanner’s civil engineering expertise supports major urban infrastructure, essential to the economic development of our communities. This work includes engineering for major road and rail projects, development of port facilities, and building projects for schools, hospitals and commercial developments.
We are committed to sustainable land development, integrating essential engineering infrastructure with the urban and natural environments. Our approach involves working with the landscape, rather than against it. Combining experience in town planning, environmental and civil engineering, we provide a service that balances the myriad urban living, planning and development challenges.
Our skill set covers all aspects of civil engineering, planning and design for community infrastructure covering transport, building construction and land development for public and private clients.
We have extensive experience in:
- Development feasibility and approvals
- Civil engineering for road, rail and ports
- Temporary roadworks design for major projects
- Roads, carparks and services
- Bulk earthworks
- Erosion and sediment control (ESC)
- Water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
- Flood, drainage and overland flow assessments