Integrated Water Management
Setting international benchmarks
in environment + water
Bligh Tanner has set international benchmarks for its innovative integrated water management projects.
We seek to reduce the pressure of modern development on the water environment and create new development opportunities in an increasingly regulated landscape—balancing development objectives and sustainability initiatives. Sensitive environments and limited water supply need not be a constraint to development.
Bligh Tanner regularly advises councils and government authorities on water management challenges and opportunities.
Bligh Tanner’s integrated water management at work:
- Total water cycle management
- Water efficiency investigations
- Alternative sources of water supply
- Sustainable wastewater management
- Roofwater & stormwater harvesting
- Water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
- Guideline development
- Expert opinions